Briefcase Full of Guts Briefcase Full of Guts

Nice..

I'm not a big fan of the Locks nor Clocks, but you put good use to synchronizing the video with the audio. The blood and gore was pleasurable as well.

Keep it up!

HAPPYCAT HAPPYCAT

Welp.

It's not annoying, that's the good part. You could of definitely put more work into animating the objects, instead of just moving them around as one static picture. That's my only disappointment, next to the movie ending abruptly at the end, cutting the song off without finishing it. You tried at least, keep improving! :D

I SAID HEY I SAID HEY

>.<

I love it. The quality isn't that great but the tonality in voice makes the song hilarious and you implemented it well into the characters actions. xD

Red Storm 2: Survival Red Storm 2: Survival

Exciting!

This game is simple and addicting. The addition of a shop gave me a sense of accomplishment, which in turn keeps my attention instead of it getting too boring too fast. It could of used more items (although I only accomplished mission 1), but that's not a big deal. It was fun to play.

Blosics 2 Blosics 2

Jesus..

I love this game!! :D

Blox_ Blox_

Nice game!

:D Good work, keep it up!

Bogs Bogs

Hey.

I absolutely love the morbid aspect of this character. I'd love it even more if you gave it body. ;) A few things though that I noticed, anatomy wise. The hair seems a little higher than normal, it could use a trimming off the top to make it seem more realistic. Also, her right eye (from my perspective, otherwise it's technically the left), is too far to the right and not aligned with the eyebrow, like it's slipping off the face. Overall, I think this piece has much more potential if you put some extra time into it. Though, you did a great job with whatcha got so far. :D

Sasajun responds:

I totally agree. Recently I noticed I been messuring hair and head sizes wrong, so I keep giving everyone big heads. The eye was gonna slip off the face, but I don't think I made that stretch so yep, lol totally off! thank you!

Being Followed Being Followed

hmm

I'm trying to imagine what situation this cyclops is in. Is he waiting for his friends to catch up? Is he going to kill them? He has quite a menacing smile.. all in all it's a cool drawing. I wish it had some color though. Nice job on the shading too.

Dragonspire Speedie Dragonspire Speedie

Stunning!

The colors and overall composition is very well put together. The brushes you used gave it a nice effect. This is pretty good for 30min worth of drawing!

Kamikaye responds:

thx :) Yea Im quite into speedies at the moment ...