All 3 art Reviews

Bogs Bogs

Hey.

I absolutely love the morbid aspect of this character. I'd love it even more if you gave it body. ;) A few things though that I noticed, anatomy wise. The hair seems a little higher than normal, it could use a trimming off the top to make it seem more realistic. Also, her right eye (from my perspective, otherwise it's technically the left), is too far to the right and not aligned with the eyebrow, like it's slipping off the face. Overall, I think this piece has much more potential if you put some extra time into it. Though, you did a great job with whatcha got so far. :D

Sasajun responds:

I totally agree. Recently I noticed I been messuring hair and head sizes wrong, so I keep giving everyone big heads. The eye was gonna slip off the face, but I don't think I made that stretch so yep, lol totally off! thank you!

Being Followed Being Followed

hmm

I'm trying to imagine what situation this cyclops is in. Is he waiting for his friends to catch up? Is he going to kill them? He has quite a menacing smile.. all in all it's a cool drawing. I wish it had some color though. Nice job on the shading too.

Dragonspire Speedie Dragonspire Speedie

Stunning!

The colors and overall composition is very well put together. The brushes you used gave it a nice effect. This is pretty good for 30min worth of drawing!

Kamikaye responds:

thx :) Yea Im quite into speedies at the moment ...